3D Artists at ARVORE are generalist artists who visually realize the amazing environment and characters that encompass our XR experiences, working with a multidisciplinary team to ensure the final product promotes the envisioned emotional experience to the player.
Main Cross-Functional Activities:
- Create artistic material and assets including Characters, Props and Environments for all XR products, games and experiences
- Actively participate in the early stages of brainstorming and worldbuilding, assuring the best visual translation of that idea
- Ensure the art assets of a project fit the strict real-time rendering performance and requirements proposed on each project.
- Research and develop new techniques in order to facilitate the needs of each project while at the same time sharing the knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Set the bar for excellence, including hands-on craft contribution and team-focused collaboration, providing feedback and building trust with your team.
- Establishing artistic benchmarks and offering advice to less experienced artists in order to improve the visual quality of our titles.
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team, leaning on everyone's skills to deliver a high-quality product.
- Support the lead and producer in planning and managing your workload to meet project milestones.
- Efficiently communicate and support messages and decisions from management.
- Ability to create original content for 3D using modeling, mapping, texturing, shader and lighting techniques., optimized for real time environment.
- A great grasp of anatomy, perspective, and volume.
- Solid knowledge of color, lighting, atmosphere & overall composition.
- Experience at prototyping in quick iterations.
- Have experience with CGI production softwares, like Maya, Blender, ZBrush, Substance Painter, and Photoshop.
- Good Experience with Unity Engine.
- Good knowledge of real-time VFX and shader developing
- Knowledge of modern UV mapping techniques (trim textures, atlasing, etc)
- Ability to work across different artistic styles.
- A profound aptitude for art, creativity and an eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence and an innate intuition for task prioritization.
- Awareness of technological trends and interest in interactive media.
- Openness to learn new tools and skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and their sources to find new and better solutions.
- Willingness to observe, absorb and modify their own work based on many avenues of artistic criticism.
- Always giving and receiving constructive and creative feedback.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Be skilled with rigging tools
- Have good timing and sensitivity for animation
- Experience with the process of developing games.
- Experience of the Virtual Reality medium
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Be familiar with Google G Suite, Monday, Slack, and Git.
- A passion for Games, Movies, TV, Art, Animation, Electronics, RPGs, Theater, and narrative experiences would be a great plus.
- Advanced English.
- Apply for the position.
- Selected candidates will be invited for an initial interviewing process
- Final candidates will meet the team and go through final interviews
- Decisions will be e-mailed right after