3D Artists at ARVORE are generalist artists who visually realize the amazing environment and characters that encompass our XR experiences, working with a multidisciplinary team to ensure the final product promotes the envisioned emotional experience to the player.
Main Cross-Functional Activities:
- Create artistic material and assets including Characters, Props, and Environments for all XR products, games, and experiences
- Actively participate in the early stages of brainstorming and worldbuilding.
- Work with the lead artist in order to optimize the art assets to fit the strict real-time rendering performance
- Work with the art team in order to establish artistic benchmarks.
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team, leaning on everyone's skills to deliver a high-quality product.
- Support the lead and producer in planning and managing your workload to meet project milestones.
- Efficiently communicate and support messages and decisions from management.
- Ability to create original content for 3D using modeling, mapping and texturing techniques.
- Good grasp of anatomy, perspective, and volume.
- Good grasp of color, lighting, atmosphere & overall composition.
- Experience at prototyping in quick iterations.
- Have experience with CGI production software like Maya, Blender, ZBrush, Substance Painter, and Photoshop.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence and an innate intuition for task prioritization.
- Willingness to learning new tools and skills.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to observe, absorb, and modify their own work based on many avenues of artistic criticism.
- Always giving and receiving constructive and creative feedback.
- Advanced English.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with game engines like Unity or Unreal.
- Ability to work across different artistic styles.
- Awareness of technological trends and interest in interactive media.
- Experience with rigging tools.
- Have good timing and sensitivity for animation.
- Experience with the process of developing games.
- Experience of the Virtual Reality medium.
- A passion for Games, Movies, TV, Art, Animation, Electronics, RPGs, Theater and narrative experiences would be a great plus.
- Apply for the position.
- Selected candidates will be invited for an initial interviewing process
- Final candidates will meet the team and go through final interviews
- Decisions will be e-mailed right after