They must continuously test our products, bring back to the team an accurate view of the user experience, and work closely with the team to raise the quality of our products.
Main Cross-Functional Activities:
- To perform over and over again happy path and exploratory tests.
- Attention to details, to find issues or to be able to reproduce issues as consistently as possible.
- Clear communication to exchange ideas about possible causes and solutions with the dev team.
- Organize checklists and regression tests, proactively find new ways to discover issues before the users and keep the old issues a bay.
- Help the team to raise the quality through multiple prototypes until the final product, reporting the appropriate issues on each phase, and helping to keep the product consistent on each step.
- Guide user tests, perform interviews and inquiries to find the root causes of technical or usability issues.
- Be able to use VR for hours with no (or minimal) sickness or adverse effects.
- Basic background in playing video-games for extended periods of time.
- Be able to communicate in English (reading, writing, and speaking).
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of the good practices of accessibility to include it on the testing routine.
- Some experience assisting players online (being a member of a community or at customer support of some kind).
- Some knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Be familiar with Google G Suite, Monday, Slack and Github.
- Previous knowledge or experience with VR and AR content is desirable.
- A passion for Games, Movies, TV, Art, Animation, Electronics, RPGs, Theater and narrative experiences would be a great plus.
- Experience with game development.
- Apply for the position.
- Selected candidates will be invited for an initial interviewing process
- Final candidates will meet the team and go through final interviews
- Decisions will be e-mailed right after