Bring the IT know-how to the facilities daily operations. That involves collecting, assembling, testing and maintaining the office and VR equipment for the whole studio, including those lent for home office.
Main Cross-Functional Activities:
- Be able to select the parts and assemble good value high-end "gaming" workstations.
- Test and troubleshoot equipment, find replacement parts and perform its maintenance.
- Get in contact with the suppliers to arrange replacements that were not possible to fix.
- Help the devops team with the office physical infrastructure assembly and maintenance.
- Help with the logistics of sending and receiving equipment for home office.
- Help organize and keep track of the hardware inventory, storage and allocation.
- Knowledge compatibility between the components of a high-end PC.
- Know how to assemble and troubleshoot a high-end PC.
- Basic local area network solutions and troubleshooting.
- Ability to perform basic logistics operations (i.e., sending and receiving equipment).
- Be able to keep the parts and equipment well organized and properly stored.
- Keep track and update the estimation of the IT maintenance monthly allowance
- Good communication skills, including the ability to work in English.
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of Virtual Reality hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Mac hardware and software solutions.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Apply for the position.
- Selected candidates will be invited for an initial interviewing process
- Final candidates will meet the team and go through final interviews
- Decisions will be e-mailed right after