You will follow the production of products from the beginning to final delivery, collaborating directly with Stakeholders to ensure that all objectives are met. You will be responsible for overseeing product’s feature development cycles, making sure the communication between cross-functional areas is flowing optimally, managing the production process by working with internal and external teams across all disciplines, following roadmaps, schedules, and milestones, reporting, and having the support of the Studio Executive Producer. Your day-to-day routine will be working along with Creative Directors, Core and Support Teams planning, prioritizing and following deliveries, always having your attention on quality and deadlines and balancing efficiency and sustainability. To do so, you’ll need to speak the language of aesthetics to designers, code to programmers, and results to stakeholders, helping to resolve interpersonal communication issues in a short development cycle.
Main Cross-Functional Activities:
- Provide visibility into the status and roadmap of the project ensuring communication is flowing optimally between all stakeholders (Company Heads, Creative Director, Core and Support Teams) to align expectations and ensure the best output considering time/budget/quality for the product.
- Guide the team balancing effectiveness and sustainability and improving the long term output within the company’s workflow, practices and culture. Make sure every task can be addressed, preemptively looking for alternative ways to resolve them.
- Help the team to create plans on how to fulfill the product needs, ensuring that each individual is engaged to contribute with their expertise and develops the best strategy, scope and solution for the product and being aware of their morale.
- Lead and prepare meetings making sure all relevant stakeholders are in place.
- Create relationships, and communicate with all levels of the organization by facilitating collaboration between areas, anticipating risks, coordinating dependencies, removing roadblocks and performance bottlenecks.
- Own the production organization tools, making sure they are used and serve their purpose within the company’s workflow, practices and culture.
- Allocate production resources balancing scope and capacity, manage budgets, reporting their progress and raising flags when they’re at risk.
- If external team members are needed or requested you will be responsible for procurement and onboarding, assigning tasks and creating schedules that include deadlines and integration among teams, keeping track of external teams deliveries.
- At least 5 years of experience as Line Producer or Producer of at least one high quality professional entertainment product/property that was shipped in one of the following industries: XR, Video Games, Mobile, Animation.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with team members of different disciplines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence.
- Strong problem solving and prioritisation skills, both for your own work and for the team.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Good knowledge in man-hour investment estimation for art, design, modeling, textures, rigging and animation tasks.
- Good level of emotional intelligence and conflict resolution.
- Ability and sensitivity to identify problems and risks, communicate with stakeholders and articulate solutions.
- Ability to switch context from granular to big picture and manage competing priorities.
- Positive, flexible, and "get-it-done" attitude while managing big-picture changes.
- Constantly looking for self-improvement, learning new skills and delivering the highest quality output.
- Always giving and receiving constructive and creative feedback.
- Openness to learn and experiment new work methodologies and frameworks.
- Fluency in English language.
Nice To Have:
- Have worked as a game producer in at least one high profile Videogame that has been shipped.
- Understanding of software development life cycles.
- Experience working with waterfall and/or agile frameworks or other lean and traditional project management techniques.
- Be familiar with Google G Suite, Monday, Slack and Github.
- Previous knowledge or experience with VR and AR content is desirable.
- A passion for Games, Movies, TV, Art, Animation, Electronics, RPGs, Theater and narrative experiences would be a great plus.
- Experience in technology and/or content development/environment, or related fields.
- Apply for the position.
- Selected candidates will be invited for an initial interviewing process
- Final candidates will meet the team and go through final interviews
- Decisions will be e-mailed right after