ARVORE’s Game Producer will work in multiple products during the production stage, collaborating directly with Stakeholders to ensure that all objectives are met on time and budget, and at the highest quality standard. You will be responsible for overseeing the product’s feature development cycle, making sure the communication between cross functional areas is flowing optimally, managing the production process by working with internal and external teams across all disciplines, following roadmaps, schedules and milestones, reporting and having support of the Head of Production. Your day-to-day routine will be briefing, prioritising, reviewing and delivering material and assets from our internal and external teams of specialists to the product's Core Team, always having your attention on quality and deadlines. To do so, you’ll need to speak the language of aesthetics to designers, code to programmers, and results to stakeholders, helping to resolve interpersonal communication issues in a short development cycle with continuous deliveries.
Main Cross-Functional Activities:
- Create relationships, and communicate with all levels of the organization by facilitating collaboration between areas, anticipating risks, coordinating dependencies, removing roadblocks and performance bottlenecks.
- Ensure the flow of material between our production teams, mediating information and feedback, ensuring assertiveness and efficiency in deliveries.
- Provide visibility into the status of the project being constantly in touch with the Creative Director, Product Manager, Specialist and Core Teams to align expectations and ensure the best output considering time/budget/quality for the product.
- Guarantees that each individual is engaged to contribute with their expertise and develops the best strategy, scope and solution for the product. Keep the team motivated and be aware of their morale./li>
- Collaborate for the well being of the team finding the balance between effectiveness and sustainability, improving their long term output. Make sure every task can be addressed, preemptively looking for alternative ways to resolve them.
- Constantly reinforcing the project vision and schedule with the team, dialoguing on a daily basis to keep everyone aligned with the product objectives and Milestones.
- Manage the team's day-to-day activities and track the development progress.
- Together with the Head of Production be responsible for allocate production resources, balancing scope and capacity, managing risks, and following track progress.
- If external team members are needed or requested you will manage the production by assigning tasks and creating schedules that include deadlines and integration with the core team and product.
- Effectively communicate the development plan to all team members, managing the flow of information between all parties involved on the project, making sure that there are no loose ends.
- At least 3 years of experience as Line Producer ou Producer of at least one high quality professional entertainment product/property that was shipped in one of the following industries: XR, Video Games, Mobile, Animation.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with team members of different disciplines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence.
- Strong problem solving and prioritisation skills, both for your own work and for the team.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge in man-hour investment estimation for art, design, modeling, textures, rigging and animation tasks.
- Good level of emotional intelligence and conflict resolution.
- Ability and sensitivity to identify problems and risks, communicate with stakeholders and articulate solutions.
- Positive, flexible, and "get-it-done" attitude while managing big-picture changes.
- Constantly looking for self-improvement, learning new skills and delivering the highest quality output.
- Always giving and receiving constructive and creative feedback.
- Previous experience in waterfall methodology.
- Fluency in English language.
Nice To Have:
- Have worked as a game producer in at least one high profile Videogame that has been shipped.
- Understanding of software development life cycles.
- Knowledge of agile frameworks.
- Be familiar with Google G Suite, Monday, Slack and Github.
- Previous knowledge or experience with VR and AR content is desirable.
- A passion for Games, Movies, TV, Art, Animation, Electronics, RPGs, Theater and narrative experiences would be a great plus.
- Knowledge of other lean and traditional project management techniques.
- Experience in technology and/or content development/environment, or related fields.
- Apply for the position.
- Selected candidates will be invited for an initial interviewing process
- Final candidates will meet the team and go through final interviews
- Decisions will be e-mailed right after