Work closely with the team to create sites, dashboards, and tools to improve the studio workflow, from content creation to the backend operations.
Main Cross-Functional Activities:
- Develop the company and product sites, providing simple CMS to the editors.
- Improve and automate the development and publishing processes with the tools and devops teams (e.g., extending a CI/CD, or perhaps creating chat bots).
- Create and maintain dashboards with all kinds of data visualization, from tasks burndown to custom analytics of our products.
- Take the necessary precautions to keep private data secure, especially on external services.
- Know HTML5 and CSS3.
- At least 1 year of experience developing sites.
- Having at least once created a site from the ground up, from the command line installations to implementing the final layout.
- Know MongoDB query language and SQL.
- Some experience optimizing load times.
- Know responsive design frameworks and grids.
- Experience with cross-browser issues.
- Be comfortable with the newer ES standards.
- Integrating external APIs (e.g., SS, auth).
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Experience with Agile Development and prototyping and iterating solutions.
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of d3.js and three.js could be useful.
- Know some desktop web application framework (e.g., electron, react native e ionic).
- Some familiarity with the Unity Engine.
- Basic knowledge of Linux dev environment.
- Knowledge of Slack, Monday, Gsuite (App Script) and Github usage and its APIs.
- Know some PHP and WordPress.
- Previous knowledge or experience with VR and AR content is desirable.
- A passion for Games, Movies, TV, Art, Animation, Electronics, RPGs, Theater and narrative experiences would be a great plus.
- Experience with game development.
- Apply for the position.
- A test will be sent.
- Selected candidates will be invited for an initial interviewing process
- Final candidates will meet the team and go through final interviews
- Decisions will be e-mailed right after