Facilities Analyst Pleno maintains the smooth running our offices facilities and logistics, including home-office asset management (traffic, inventory, inspection, employee support and through a variety of administrative duties, as well as purchasing and monitoring office maintenance, employee comfort and productivity, facilities security, logistics, inventory management and an array of other essential tasks
Main Cross-Functional Activities:
- Resolve office/home-office facilities and expedition issues, supporting all departments when necessary.
- Keep track on the inventory of the company assets and materials and regular office supplies in all company’s facilities
- Responsible for managing outsourced contracts, cleaning and building maintenance, access control, and equipment inventory management.
- Updating and monitoring SLA and KPIs of contracts;
- Perform third-party budget management and control, follow up requests and approval flow and follow up on calls for technical repairs on building maintenance and comfort, cleaning, machinery and equipment.
- Create and provide regularly asset management controls and reports for stakeholders as needed.
- Provide administrative support on all implementations of facility standards/procedures;
- Works very closely with the Talents, IT, and Finance Team.
- Manage Offices repairs, remodelings and manage new facilities implementations as needed.
- Fluency in Portuguese and Basic English
- Graduation in Business Management, Engineering
- + 3 years of relevant work experience in a startup or other critical environment as Facilities Analyst
- Highly developed administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and co-operative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of general office procedures and routines
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Nice To Have:
- Facilities course
- Advanced English is a plus
- Overseas experience is a plus
- Be familiar with Google G Suite, Monday and Slack
- A passion for Games, Movies, TV, Art, Animation, Electronics, RPGs, Theater and narrative experiences would be a great plus.
- Apply for the position.
- Selected candidates will be invited for an initial interviewing process
- Final candidates will meet the team and go through final interviews
- Decisions will be e-mailed right after